We just posted the Target Black Friday Sale listing along with the 39-page Target Black Friday ad scans!
Target will open their doors at 6PM on Thanksgiving, where not prohibited by law. There is also a selection of early access Black Friday items that you can purchase today when you buy online and pick up in-store.
This is really shaping up to be the best ad that we have seen yet. Aside from their competitive prices, Target's Black Friday 2014 ad has more of the big-ticket items that Black Friday shoppers crave, such as TVs, tech items and toys. We aren't surprised that Target's ad is so exciting, considering that last year they stole the show.
With so many good deals to choose from, it was hard to narrow down the whole ad, but here is what our team spotted:
- Element 40" 1080p LED HDTV - $119.00
- Select Video Games - 50% Off
- Skylanders and Disney Infinity Figures - $10.00
- Beats Drenched Headphones - $97.00
- Xbox One Bundle w/ Assassin's Creed: Black Flag & Assassin's Creed: Unity w/ Bonus $50 Gift Card - $329.99
- GoPro HERO3+ w/ $50 Gift Card - $249.99
- PlayStation 4 Console w/ Grand Theft Auto V & The Last of Us - $399.00
- Toys - BOGO 50% Off
- Westinghouse 48" 1080p 60Hz HDTV (DWM48F1G1) - $235.00
- Apparel - 40% Off
- Dyson DC50 Allergy Vacuum - $279.99
- Apple iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-Fi Tablet w/ $140 Gift Card - $499.00
Target will also be offering 10% off Target GiftCards from 6AM to noon on Black Friday. On Saturday they are featuring 40% off Philips string lights and BOGO single-roll holiday wrap.
So what do you think? Are you as excited by these deals as we are? Let us know in the comments below!
Thanks for visiting, and tell your friends!