After the small preview yesterday, we have now just posted the full 285-item Target Black Friday deals along with the 32-page Target Black Friday ad scans!
From the early looks of it, the title for best Black Friday Ad of 2011 seems to be a two store race between Best Buy and now Target. Target will open their stores at midnight and all their doorbuster items are while supplies last.
We've highlighted some of the hottest items from the advertisement below:
- Element ELDFT404 40" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV - $265
- Westinghouse VR-4625 46" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV - $298
- Amazon Kindle Keyboard 3G w/ Special Offers - $85
- Xbox 360 4GB Console - $139.99
- Nikon L105 12.1MP Digital Camera w/ 3" LCD Screen - $99.99
- Apple iPod Touch 8GB MP3 Player w/ $40 Gift Card - $195
- Dyson DC24 Multi Floor Ultra Lightweight Ball Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner - $279
We figured today would be busy, but we certainly didn't expect to post both Best Buy and Target in the same day! And we have a good feeling there may be more ads on the way, so be sure to check back throughout the day for the latest updates!
Thanks for Visiting and Tell Your Friends!