Office Depot announced today that they will be offering early Black Friday deals starting October 30th! We're pretty sure this is the earliest Black Friday sale we have ever seen! They will also be featuring "Every Monday is Cyber Monday" deals starting on October 30th and running until November 20th. Each Monday will include different deals that will run until the end of that day. If you need a laptop, chair or desk they have you covered!
If you're a member of their rewards program (it's free to join) you can get early access to select offers starting 12:01AM Wednesday, November 22 and earn 2% back in rewards.
Top Items available in-store and online Oct. 29th until Nov. 4th:
- HP 15.6" Laptop with AMD A10 Processor + Microsoft Office, Mouse and McAfee Antivirus Software - $369.00
- Lenovo Flex 5 15.6" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop with Intel Core i5 Processor - $529.99
- Dell Inspiron 15.6" Laptop with Intel Core i5 Processor - $449.99
- Brenton Studio Asher Mid-Back Chair - $49.99
Top Items available in-store and online Nov 5th until Nov. 11th:
- Dell Inspiron 15.6" Laptop with Intel Inside with Windows 10 - $229.99
- HP 15.6" Touchscreen Laptop with Intel Core i3 Processor - $389.99
- HP Pavilion 15.6" Laptop with the new Intel Core i5 8th Generation Processor - $449.99
Top Items available in-store and online Nov 12th until Nov. 18th:
- Lenovo Ideapad 15.6" Laptop with Intel Core i3 Processor - $299.99
- Lenovo Ideapad 17.3" Laptop with Intel Core i5 Processor - $429.99
- Epson Expression Premium XP-640 Small-In-One Inkjet Printer - $79.99
A lot of these prices are either the same everywhere else right now, or they are only a small discount off of the current price. The first laptop bundle is a decent deal especially if you actually need the bundled items. We're hoping that this isn't foreshadowing how their Black Friday ad will be, but rather just a way to clear out some office space.
Thanks for Visiting and Tell Your Friends!