Newegg, a prime purveyor of computers, electronics, and accessories, has announced via Business Wire press release that their "Black November" promotion will return for a 6th year.
"Black November is Newegg's way of rewarding its customers with deep discounts offered throughout the entire month of November," said Soren Mills, Chief Marketing Officer of Newegg North America. "We expect a strong holiday purchasing season and we're delivering a non-stop supply of great deals to meet that demand."
The highlight of the press release is the promise of exclusive deals on popular technology, automotive, sports, household and automotive products each week during November. Examples hand-picked by NewEgg include:
- ASRock H97M Pro4 LGA 1150 Intel H97 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 MATX Intel Motherboard - $78.99
- Kingston SSDNow V300 SV300S37A/120G 2.5" 120GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive - $59.99
- Seagate Backup Plus 3TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive STDT3000100 - $129.99
- Corsair Carbide Series 200R Black Steel / Plastic compact ATX Mid Tower Case - $49.99
- Changhong 50" 1080p LED HDTV - LED50YC2000UA - $379.99
- Polk Audio Monitor60 Series II Floorstanding Loudspeaker (Black) Single - $119.99
The press release also invites anyone in the Los Angeles area to celebrate Black Friday at the company's Hybrid Center on November 28 for "special on-site deals" and charitable opportunities. If you send us a picture of you in a BFAds T-shirt at the festivites, we`ll send you a shiny gift card. So in the event you're planning on attending, please let us know!
Thanks for Visiting and Tell Your Friends!