Introduction, Zhu Zhu Pets and Bakugan Battle Brawlers
We've put together a list of some of the most popular toys on the market right now. Some of them, like Lego construction sets, you'll probably recognize. Some, like Bakugan and Zhu Zhu pets, you may not be entirely familiar with. We're steering clear of video games in this article as they will have their own article later published later this week.
These critters are extremely popular this year, and sellers are aware of it. Even big-name retailers have marked prices way up in some areas. The hamsters sell for as low as $15, but there are many stores, online or not, with prices as high as $45. Be sure to check multiple locations to get the best price.
Black Friday Sales on Zhu Zhu Pets
- Not in any Black Friday advertisements
Like most games based on collecting cards and figures, a full set of Bakugan toys can cost a lot of money. Starter kits with just the game basics are around $10-$15 but booster packs, special figures, and accessories can add up to hundreds of dollars. Be careful when purchasing action figures for very young children; many of the toys contain marbles that can be removed and possibly swallowed.
Black Friday Sales on Bakugan Battle Brawlers
- All Bakugan Toys - Buy 2 Get 1 FREE at Kmart
- Bakugan Starter Pack for $8.99 at Kohls
- Bakugan Action Figures for $5.50 at Meijer
- Bakugan Battle Pack for $10.00 at Target
- Bakugan Battle Arena Bakubowl for $13.49 at Toys-R-Us
- Bakugan Season 2 Booster Pack for $3.99 (2 for $7.99, must buy 2) at Toys-R-Us