Dell has put their Dell Vostro 1000 Dual Core Laptop w/ 2GB Memory and 15.4" Widescreen LCD Display on sale for $350 + $50 in Configuration Upgrades!
To get the deal, just follow these simple steps:
- Click here to go to the Dell Small Business Page
- Select the Vostro 1000 and click the green button Customize It
- Under Processor, select this option: AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 Dual-Core processor TK-57 (1.9GHz/256KB) [add $25]
- If you want a glossy screen, under LCD Display, select this option: 15.4 inch Wide Screen XGA LCD Display with TrueLife add $0
- Under Memory, select this option: 2GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHZ, 2 Dimm [add $25]
- Optional - If you want an 8X DVD Burner instead of the standard CD Burner, DVD Reader, under Optical Drive, select this option: 8X DVD+/-RW w/Dbl-layer DVD+R Write Capability, Cyberlink Pwr DVD and Roxio [add $15] -- Note, this option makes the laptop $415 instead of $400.
This is the same laptop that was offered two days ago, except now the base Vostro costs $350 and you have to add on the Processor and Memory upgrades to make it $400. You don't have to upgrade the Processor or Memory, but both are highly recommended. And for the extra $15, I'd go with the DVD Burner too.
This is a very good deal considering you can probably have this laptop delivered to your door before Black Friday even starts. The Vostro 1000 comes equipped (after above configuration) with the following features:
- AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor TK-57 (1.9GHz/256KB)
- Genuine Windows Vista Home Basic
- 15.4" Wide Screen XGA LCD Display
- 2GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHZ, 2 DIMMs
- 160GB 5400RPM Hard Drive
- 24X CD Burner/DVD Combo Drive with Cyberlink Power DVD
- ATI Radeon Xpress 1150 256MB HyperMemory (integrated)
- Dell Wireless 1395 802.11g Wi-Fi Mini Card
- 1 Year Dell Warranty
There is no coupon required, just click on the link and check-out. When you check out and Dell asks you for a business name, enter anything you want. Most people just enter their name again.
This is a second chance for those who missed out earlier this week!
Thanks for Visiting and Tell Your Friends!