We just posted the 32-page Costco Black Friday ad scan!
The deals start rolling out on Thursday November 7th and come in waves. The first wave of online and warehouse savings is from Thursday November 7th through Thursday November 21st. The second wave of online and warehouse savings starts Friday November 22nd and goes through Cyber Monday, December 2nd.
Costco will be closed for Thanksgiving on November 28th but will open its doors again at 9am on Black Friday. While they're closed you can still shop their deals online. Keep in mind that some deals are only available online. Look for the blue banners on certain items in the ad.
True to Costco fashion, this ad has a large variety of items. There's computer, a small selection of apparel, and even chicken breasts. Keep in mind that in order to shop at Costco, you need to have a membership. There are a few things that stood out to us as actual deals, and not just ads.
Costco's Notable Deals:
- 5-lb. Mozzarella Sticks - $4.70 Off
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ - $629.99
- LG 32" IPS 1080p Monitor (32MA70HY-P) - $119.99
- Samsung 58" Class 4K UHD LED LCD TV - $379.99
- Apple AirPods w/ Wireless Charging Case (2nd Gen) - $169.99
- XBOX One S 1TB Bundle w/ 2 Wireless Controllers & 3 Month Game Pass Ultimate - $100.00 Off
One thing we noticed was that the Ring Stick Up Camera Battery (3-pk.) is listed right now for $249, but it is listed in their Black Friday "deals" section for $379.99. Be aware of these kind of things and be sure to keep a close eye on coveted items so you don't end up over paying.
Thanks for Visiting and Tell Your Friends!