Retailers are eager to get the Black Friday hype train rolling, and what better way to do that than with more sales? On November 1st, tons of big-name retailers started their pre-Black Friday sales. Today is the second day of sales, and we've got a few updates for you:
Black Friday Now Sales Live:
- Shopko Black Friday Early Access Sale - Starting November 3rd and every subsequent Friday until the 22nd, Shopko is having one-day, online-only doorbuster sales. Today's sale lets you snag a Hatchimal for only $39.99!
- American Eagle Sales - AEO has a lot going on right now, so we'll break it down for you. First, if you shop through the AEO app, you can get 25% off through November 6th. They're also offering 50% off clearance, $30 sweaters and sweatshirts with Aerie and BOGO 50% off jeans and joggers. We did discover that the 25% off in-app discount stacks with the BOGO 50% off jeans, but most of the jeans and joggers are full price, so your mileage may vary.
- Belk Weekend Sale - Through November 4th, Belk is having an up to 60% off in-store and online sale, plus they're offering $10 off $50 or $20 off $100 regular & sale price purchase. There are tons of other pre-Black Friday sales on their site in multiple departments, so definitely check this sale out.
- Groupon 12 Days of Doorbusters - Starting November 1st and going for--you guessed it--12 days, Groupon is running a sale with new deals every day. The items are marked with the day they expire, so take note while you're browsing. All the sale prices are listed, no coupon code needed.
- Amazon Countdown to Black Friday Sale - Amazon kicked off Black Friday month with the unveiling of their Black Friday Deals "store." Today, they're offering up to 30% athletic wear, among other individual deals for products. As always, Prime members get free shipping on an eligible item, while non-members have to hit the $25 cart threshold before receiving free shipping. If you haven't already, now might be a good time to do the 30-day Prime free trial, what with it being November and all.
- Walmart Opening Act Holiday Specials Sale - Walmart is ringing in the holidays early with their Opening Act Holiday Specials Sale. It's a sitewide sale, and we're not quite sure when it ends, so don't let the deals slip through your fingers. The pricing's a bit all over the place, but you can get some decent deals on toys and holiday items, as well as TVs and other electronics.
- eBay First Minute Shoppers Sale - Beginning today, eBay is having their November Deals sale. The selection is eclectic, much like the rest of eBay, so it really depends on what you're looking to buy whether or not you'll get anything out of this sale. On November 6th, eBay will release a whole new slew of deals, some of which are sampled in their adscan. Note that not all the items on sale are listed on those pages. eBay's also offering their Price Match Guarantee on select items, as well as free shipping on all sale items.
- Dell Black Friday Deals Sale - For 48 hours, Dell is offering select Black Friday offers early. This includes gaming desktops, laptops and personal computers, as well as electronics accessories. If you'd rather wait and plan for Black Friday, check out the adscan.
- Aeropostale Early Black Friday Sale - Aeropostale is offering 50-70% off everything sitewide and in-store, plus free shipping on all their jeans and early access to their Black Friday doorbusters. The doorbusters sneak peek is on until supplies last. They're also giving shoppers extra 30% off clearance using the coupon code EXTRA30. This works in-store as well as online.
- JCPenney Black Friday Deals Now Sale - At JCPenney, get up to 40% off major appliances with free delivery and up to a $500 prepaid Visa gift card. This is pretty similar to the Lowe's sale, with tiered savings depending on how many appliances you buy. You can also earn up to $100 back in rewards, which are free to sign up for. At the same time, until November 5th, you can take an extra 25% off purchases under $100 or 30% off purchases $100 and up with the coupon code SHOPNOW4. This is online-only.
- Home Depot Appliance Sale - Starting today through November 30th, Home Depot is offering up to 40% off major appliances. You'll also get up to an extra $500 off when you buy two or more appliances together. Home Depot has a tiered savings scale for how many appliances you have to buy to get that deep a discount. They're also offering manufacturers' rebates on kitchen suites and washer/dryer sets, and free delivery on a lot of the big appliances. Look for products marked "Special Buy" to make sure you're shopping the sale.
- Lowe's Black Friday Deals Sale - Running through November 30th, Lowe's is offering up to 40% off appliance "special values" with an up to $450 Lowe's gift card via online or mail-in rebate when you spend $396 on two or more appliances, plus free delivery on appliance purchases that meet that threshold. They've also got sales on holiday decor, tools, flooring and custom sepcial order blinds and shades.
The best way to know if you're getting a good deal in a pre-Black Friday sale as opposed to waiting for Black Friday itself is to compare and contrast current sale prices with the available Black Friday ads on our site. Don't forget to factor in things like extra reward points for shopping online or on Black Friday, whether or not cash back sites are running promotions, or financing and points back if you've got a retailer's credit card, because those little things can make or break a deal. Get in the know on which rewards programs are must-haves for this Black Friday season. We've also got some great guides to saving money at major retailers like Kohl's, Amazon and Walmart.
Thank You for Visiting and Happy Shopping!