Long before Black Friday became what it is, it was known as the "after Thanksgiving sales." That turned into Black Friday somewhere along the way, and we now understand that this is when things began to go awry. Opening times held steady at midnight for a few years before finally closing in on Thanksgiving Day. It is truly a free for all now with some retailers opening on Wednesday, and others like Amazon creating their own Black Friday in mid-summer with the title "Prime Day."
Thankfully, there are some retailers who understand the value of having an after Thanksgiving sale, and hold strongly for those of us who want to have our turkey and eat it too without missing out. They are the heroes that Thanksgiving deserves, which is why we felt compelled to make our Black Friday 2019 Top Friday-Only Deals buying guide.
You can check out all of our Black Friday 2019 Buying Guides listed below!
- Top 10 Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Worst Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Black Friday 2019 5 Under $50
- Black Friday 2019 5 Under $100
- Top 10 Best Buy Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Top 10 Walmart Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Top 10 Macy's Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Top 10 Target Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Top 10 Kohl's Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Black Friday 2019 Smart Phone Buying Guide
- Black Friday 2019 Laptop Buying Guide
- Black Friday 2019 4K UHDTV Buying Guide
- Hottest Holiday Video Games of 2019
- Hot Holiday Toys 2019
- A Look at the Nintendo Switch Lite
- A Look at the iPhone 11, 11 Pro + 11 Pro Max
- A Look at the Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL
Thanks for Visiting and Tell Your Friends!