Anyone have a kohl's cash coupon on hand?? Need help!

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

User avatar
bfaddict
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 4512
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:19 pm
Contact:

Anyone have a kohl's cash coupon on hand?? Need help!

Postby bfaddict » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:49 pm

I'm trying to use my kohl's cash online but I can't read the stupid numbers on the coupon!!! and their system keeps telling me i'm wrong.
So i'm hoping someone out there has one and can help me with the format of numbers/letters

above the bar code (for kohls cash received in store) there is a serial number

the first for are numbers. can someone tell me if the next 3 on their's are 3 letters or 3 letters and numbers?

basically my is either B00 or BDD or BOO or BDO and i can't tell and i've tried all of those and i can't get this to work online and i REALLY need to get it work online because the items i want are not available in stores.

thank you to anyone that can help!

User avatar
jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1282
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:42 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Anyone have a kohl's cash coupon on hand?? Need help!

Postby jeanerz13 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:55 pm

bfaddict wrote:I'm trying to use my kohl's cash online but I can't read the stupid numbers on the coupon!!! and their system keeps telling me i'm wrong.
So i'm hoping someone out there has one and can help me with the format of numbers/letters

above the bar code (for kohls cash received in store) there is a serial number

the first for are numbers. can someone tell me if the next 3 on their's are 3 letters or 3 letters and numbers?

basically my is either B00 or BDD or BOO or BDO and i can't tell and i've tried all of those and i can't get this to work online and i REALLY need to get it work online because the items i want are not available in stores.

thank you to anyone that can help!


I think mine is 800. Are you sure that's a B and not an 8?

User avatar
bfaddict
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 4512
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:19 pm
Contact:

Postby bfaddict » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:00 pm

still doesn't work :(

ugh this sucks SO bad!!!
i went to two kohls tonight and couldn't find what i wanted....i do have 2 more i can try...

User avatar
jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1282
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:42 pm
Location: Missouri

Postby jeanerz13 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:03 pm

bfaddict wrote:still doesn't work :(

ugh this sucks SO bad!!!
i went to two kohls tonight and couldn't find what i wanted....i do have 2 more i can try...


Good luck :) I really need to hurry up and find something I want to spend mine on...

User avatar
bfaddict
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 4512
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:19 pm
Contact:

Postby bfaddict » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:03 pm

awesome - their form to use when you want to email them doesn't work either!

User avatar
jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1282
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:42 pm
Location: Missouri

Postby jeanerz13 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:13 pm

bfaddict wrote:awesome - their form to use when you want to email them doesn't work either!


Having all kinds of trouble huh?

Well, I tried applying mine just to see if it worked (and it did) then just removed it....it was definitely a 8 0 0. So yeah, all numbers...

User avatar
mabrey
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:48 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby mabrey » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:05 am

I received mine in an e-mail & used it and it is a 15 digit number. There are no letters in mine. Then you also have to have a 4 digit pin that is also all numbers.

Congratulations! You have earned Kohl's Cash to spend November 29, 2010-December 6, 2010.

Coupon Amount: $30
PIN: 55--
EXP: December 6, 2010
VALIDATION: 3078---
BARCODE #: 14618988542----

Not sure what is on yours, but I hope this helps.

User avatar
bfaddict
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 4512
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:19 pm
Contact:

Postby bfaddict » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:21 am

I ended up getting frustrated and just decided to go to another store lol
they're open till midnight. i had high hopes this one had at least the main item i wanted because i saw it there the other day.
and they did! they didn't have the other two things but i ended up finding some clothes for my nephews for xmas as well so it all worked out.

there's an ornament i want but i can order that online and get 20% off plus free shipping - so it all worked out :)

i wonder if it was because i 'maxed out my attempts' and that's why it wouldn't allow me to use it after you told me it was 800

User avatar
bfaddict
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 4512
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:19 pm
Contact:

Postby bfaddict » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:24 am

i also think it was trying to tell me something...the top i wanted - online they didn't have a photo of the one i wanted and it comes in different colors/patterns. so i was going to guess which one it was... and yea... i would have been wrong! the color/pattern i wanted wasn't available online (i looked at the tag when i got to the store)

User avatar
jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1282
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:42 pm
Location: Missouri

Postby jeanerz13 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:43 am

As long as everything worked out :) yay!

User avatar
mabrey
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:48 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby mabrey » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:51 am

Glad it worked out for you.


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests